Deluxe CRiSis Manikin with Interactive ECG Simulator and Advanced Airway Management
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
The Deluxe “Plus” CRiSis™ Manikin with Advanced Airway Management, CPR Metrix, and iPad® presents challenges students may face in real world situations. It is ideal for teaching ALS resuscitation skills to healthcare professionals.
- Full-body, adult manikin
- Trains students in resuscitation and provides simulated arrhythmia
- Allows suctioning and digital intubation
- Teaches manual, semi-automatic, and automatic defibrillation
- Indicates improper hand placement, signals proper compression depth, and signals proper ventilation volume using AHA standards
- Graphical interfaces and audio feedback are easy for students to use and follow.
- Solid documentation lets instructor easily track each student’s performance.
- Debriefing tools help with documentation and support training.
- Detailed reports can be saved in PDF format.
- Includes IV arm, blood pressure arm, defibrillation chest skin, an airway management head, CPR Metrix box, and hard carrying case
- ???Airway management
- Compatible airway management devices include E.T., E.O.A., E.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., Combitube®, and King Systems
- Cricoid cartilage, allowing for practice of Sellick maneuver
- Oral, nasal, and digital intubation
- Palpable carotid pulse (manual)
- Realistic anatomical features
- Separate left and right lungs for auscultation
- Suctioning capabilities
- Blood pressure arm
- Auscultatory gap
- 5 Korotkoff phases
- Systolic and diastolic levels, heart rate, and sound volume
- Radial pulse
- Use with an optional external speaker system to broadcast sounds to the entire classroom
- Fully articulated head, neck, and jaw
- Jaw thrust
- Palpable and visual landmarks
- Defibrillation chest
- Compatible with all standard brands and types of defibrillators, monitors, and patient simulators
- Internal load box absorbs full strength of every shock designed to handle up to maximum recommended 360 Joules.
- Manual, semiautomatic, and automatic defibrillation
- Monitor manikin like a real patient at 4 ECG sites and 2 defibrillation sites.
- IV arm
- Articulated at the biceps for antecubital and dorsal access
- Bony landmark at shoulder to identify muscle tissue for intramuscular injections
- Realistic flashback from a pressurized system
- Replaceable skin and veins
- Item Code: Item-LF03956UG
- Delivery Time: 4-5 Weeks