- Our Products
- Nursing and Patient Care Simulation
Nursing and Patient Care Simulation
Laerdal Nursing Kelly
With realistic anatomical features Nursing Kelly provides the optimum training experiences for a broad range of clinical skills practice.Nursing Kelly allows students to perform assessments and interventions thereby developing those critical thinking skills necessary in a healthcare environment.Building Competencies
Nursing Kelly is educationally effective for clinical training from basic to advanced patient care and management skills. This flexible manikin platform allows multiple accessory modules to be added including wound assessment and treatment, NBC module replacement skin and vein systemImproving Patient Safety
The challenge to deliver continuous and consistent quality patient care requires proper training, accurate assessments, interventions, and clinical decision-making skills to ensure the best patient outcomes. By incorporating consistent simulation scenarios available on Scenario Cloud, instructors can easily integrate simulation into their clinical training curriculums helping learners make and correct their clinical errors without adverse consequences.Effective Simulation-based Training
Utilizing Nursing Kelly for simulation-based training allows students to perform patient assessments and interventions and refine communication and critical thinking skills to ultimately help improve patient outcomes.
Nursing Kelly allows learners to practice standard patient care techniques such as airway, breathing, cardiac and circulation management.
Educationally effective for training core in-hospital skills, targeting those skills specific to hospital care providers. Nursing Kelly is designed to meet the training requirements for basic to advanced patient care and helps facilitate delivery of consistent simulations into nursing curriculums.
These include but are not limited to:Airway:
- Oral and nasal intubation
- Insertion, securing and care of endotracheal tubes
- Tracheostomy care and tracheal suctioning
- Blood Pressure measured by auscultation of Korotkoff sounds
- Unilateral brachial and radial pulses synchronized with ECG
- Variable systolic and diastolic pressures
- Articulating IV Arm for peripheral intravenous therapy and site care
- Normal and abnormal bowel sounds
- Subclavian IV, various ostomy and chest tube openings
- Interchangeable male and female genitalia for urinary catherterization
- Interchangeable stoma sites depict colostomy, ileostomy and suprapubic cystotomy
- Subcutaneous and intramuscular injection sites
Nursing Kelly operated via the SimPad PLUS System will improve your ability to deliver highly effective simulation based training and achieve your learning objectives.
SimPad PLUS System features:
- Handheld, intuitive touchscreen remote for easy 'pick up and play' experience
- Operate on-the-fly or utilize Scenarios and Themes for consistent simulation training
- Optimal data capture for quality debriefing
- Mobile - teach anywhere
- Optional patient monitor provides clinical realism
Nursing Kelly is a full-body, lifelike manikin designed to teach all skills from basic patient handling to advanced nursing, including the measurement of noninvasive blood pressure and the auscultation and recognition of normal and abnormal heart, lung and bowel sounds.Nursing Kelly SimPad PLUS Capable Includes:
- Adult, Full-body Male Manikin
- Multi-Venous IV Training Arm
- Blood Pressure Training Arm
- Hospital Gown
- Manikin Lubricant
- Assembly Tool Kit
- Production Capacity: 10
- Delivery Time: 6-8 Weeks
- Packaging Details: Box
Nursing Anne Simulator
|Size||Full Body Manikin|
|Training||Advanced Nursing Training|
Complete Bundle including Nursing Anne manikin, SimPad Plus System complete, LLEAP License as well as training session on site(only inner Germany) and 2 VILT sessions. Includes Monitoring software Windows.
Nursing Anne is a manikin designed for scenario-based training for the care and management of a wide variety of in-hospital patients. Nursing Anne is an efficient, effective, flexible manikin for clinical training in women’s health, obstetrics, post-partum, wound assessment and care, and general patient assessment and care.
- Educationally effective for in-hospital training targeting key skills for in-hospital care including women’s health, obstetrics, post-partum care, wound assessment and care, and general patient care
- Economical and educationally efficient skills and scenario based trainer
- Durable, rugged and lifelike; made to withstand years of use
- Flexible manikin platform allows multiple accessory modules to be added for use in multiple clinical settings
- Head with anatomical landmarks, can be used for ear or eye irrigation, application of medication in eye, ear, nose, as well as mouth and tooth care.
- Manually operated carotid pulse
- Trachea and esophagus with simulated lungs and stomach allow the practice of many procedures, including NG, OG, tracheal care and suctioning
- Different procedures for oxygen administration
- Stomach lavage
- Articulating IV arm allows for practice of IV cannulation, medication administration, and site care and maintenance
- Practice medication dose calculations and administration through intramuscular injections at the deltoid, gluteal, ventrogluteal, and thigh sites
- Exchangeable belly covers with colostomy and ileostomy, access for suprapubic catheters
- Exchangeable male and female genitals for catheterization
- Enema practice Optional modules can be added for breast examination, post-surgical mastectomy care, fundus massage skills, and assessment and care of wounds and surgical incisions.
With SimPad Controller:
- Pre-programmed scenarios provide standardized training while customizable scenarios and real time instructor control allows adaptation to meet individual students needs
- Normal and abnormal heart, breath, and bowel sounds and fetal heart tones for auscultation
- 1400+ rhythm variants for ECG interpretation using standard clinical monitors
- Instructor-controlled blood pressure arm allows for realistic palpation and auscultation. Systolic and diastolic pressures, ausculatory gap, and volume are variable
- The SimPad creates vital signs that can be shown on a simulated patient monitor and change according to the changes in the manikin.
- free software included, needs a Windows PC or Laptop (not included)
Overview Efficient, Flexible and Effective Clinical Trainer
A manikin designed for scenario-based training for the care and management of a wide variety of in-hospital patients.Nursing Scenarios from Industry Leaders
Integrate pre-programed simulation content designed to provide participants with deliberate clinical training with a focus on specific learning objectives, geared toward women’s health.Building Competencies
Nursing Anne is educationally effective for clinical training targeting key skills from basic patient care to advanced nursing necessary for in-hospital patient care. This flexible manikin platform allows multiple accessory modules to be added including trauma, NBC module, and bleeding control for use in multiple settings.Improving Patient Safety
The challenge to deliver continuous and consistent quality patient care requires proper training, accurate assessments, interventions, and clinical decision-making skills to ensure the best patient outcomes. By incorporating consistent simulation scenarios available on Laerdal Scenario Cloud, instructors can easily integrate simulation into their clinical training curriculums helping learners make and correct their clinical errors without adverse consequences.
Nursing Anne Features
NG tube insertion care, medication administration and removal; gastric lavage and gavage.
Tracheostomy care and tracheal suctioning.
Articulating IV training arm allows peripheral intravenous therapy with IV bolus or push injection. Venipuncture possible in the antecubital fossa or dorsum of hand.
Optional mastectomy Module can be used to practice postsurgical mastectomy care procedures.
Interchangeable genitalia with connectors & urinary and colon reservoirs facilitate urologic care procedures and gastrointestinal procedures.
Wound Care and Assessment Set can be added to the Nursing Anne manikin simulator for realism in wound assessment and patient care scenarios.
Making Simulation Easier with the SimPad® PLUS System
Nursing Anne operated via the SimPad PLUS System will improve your ability to deliver highly effective simulation based training and achieve your learning objectives.
SimPad PLUS System features:
Handheld, intuitive touchscreen remote for easy 'pick up and play' experienceOperate on-the-fly or utilize Scenarios and Themes for consistent simulation trainingOptimal data capture for quality debriefingMobile - teach anywhereOptional patient monitor provides clinical realism
- Delivery Time: 6-7 weeks